Workshops & Coaching Groups
Are you looking to bring innovative and impactful workshops or coaching groups to your organization providing meaningful insights, lasting change, and increased productivity?
Crescent Coaching can partner with you to design and deliver workshops and coaching groups that help participants:
- Discover and apply their strengths, personality preferences, values and life’s intentions
- Learn how to handle obstacles that arise so they can achieve their goals with ease
- Discover, appreciate and leverage the diversity in others resulting in improved teamwork
- Create community that provides support for participants going forward
Our workshops and coaching groups are fun, insightful, action-oriented, community-building experiences designed to provide tools and skills to help participants navigate the complexities of work and life.
Workshops can be stand-alone events, and they’re even more powerful in a multi-session format with 1:1 coaching included. The multi-session format offers participants the opportunity to practice what they’ve learned between sessions, to build stronger community and support, and adds a level of accountability as they integrate what they’re learning in the workplace. The 1:1 coaching provides personalized attention and an opportunity to discuss concerns or obstacles that they may not want to discuss in a group.
- Authenticity at Work
- Work Life Balance
- Discover Your Strengths
- Leveraging Team Strengths
- Navigating Career Transitions
- Type at Work
- Leader as Coach
- From Idea To Action…with Ease
Workshops offered by Crescent Coaching are grounded in a variety of models including the work of the Academy for Coaching Excellence, CRR Global’s Organizational and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) model, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) instrument, neuroscience, positive and strengths psychology, and systems and complexity theory.
Are you ready to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com to discuss how Crescent Coaching can deliver powerful workshops to meet your organization’s needs.